Spam mails are very common these days. You must have seen mails that are intended to harm you; they all are considered as spam, still you will see them on your main inbox folder. Its because of the poor filter that most of the mail service provides. But Hotmail is particularly designed to fight with such spam and useless mails. It naturally put those on the dedicated spam folder in order to save you from internet scams and crimes.
There are many more features that you can get on Creating an Account on Hotmail. There was a time in the past when no one used to be that familiar with the internet, even after its existence. But now, as the time have changed people are now more connected to the online world and are loving that to be connected.
- It uses a highly secure coding structure that is specially designed to fight with phishing attacks and spam mails.
- You can change the way your inbox looks via the customization panel
- Unlike Gmail.com and Yahoo, you will get a full-protection on using hotmail
- Being a microsoft company, hotmail have a very clever team behind it that keeps it updating with the time
I guess now you are more curios to create an id in Hotmail. Before doing further a due, let’s jump to the tutorial. Follow each and every step carefully and correctly otherwise things won’t work fine.
Register www.Hotmail.com Sign UP
To register on hotmail, you don’t have to do anything special. you can easily do it by filling a simple form on the official site. After that you will get a confirmation code on your previously existing email account with a link to activate the hotmail id of yours.
- Got to Hotmail.com and click on Sign up/Register
- Put all necessary details inside it including your name/D.O.B and few more things (All will be private)
- It asks DATA for keeping important records and won’t publicize it with your permission
- Click on sign Up and you are Done.
So as you can see how easy it is to Hotmail.com Sign Up and Login. In case you face any issue while following the steps, feel free to contact me in the comments box below and I will get back to you within 48 Hours. Also, Let me know what else you want to read on this site and I will post an article on it with a snap of your name and comment.